Muir Lake offers a Hot Lunch program and a Fundraising Lunch program.
How to Order Hot Lunch Online
- Go to https://muirlakeschool.hotlunches.net/.
- Click the Register menu in the top right hand corner to sign up. Our school code is MLHL.
- Enter your name, email address and phone number, then a user ID (i.e. your email address) that you will use to access the lunch application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct.
- Once registered, you will be logged into the website.
- Please add your children to the system by clicking on the Students button or the Profile menu tab in order to proceed. Once your children have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the Order button below each child’s name.
Paying For Online Orders
The preferred payment option is to pay online with PayPal. If you are paying by cash or cheque you must still input your order online. If you choose this method, simply print out a Remittance Form, then send it to school, along with either cash or a cheque payable to MLCSF (Muir Lake Community School Foundation).
Hot Lunch Guidelines
- Lunches are served at 11:55 am for ALL students. If you have a scheduling conflict, please do not order Hot Lunch on that day.
- Lunches cannot be saved for health reasons. You can arrange to have a sibling pick a lunch up if you like. Please call the kitchen volunteers on that day.
- Credit will not be issued for snow days and class field trips. Lunches will NOT be served on snow days.
- Hot Lunch and Fundraising Lunch are separate programs. Please do not combine your payments; they must be paid separately.
- Cash payments should be in a sealed envelope or bag clearly marked with the students' name.
- Cheques are payable to PSD #70.
- Write the students' classroom and teacher at the top of the form.
- Forms will not be accepted after the cut off date indicated on the form for that month.
- Completing the bottom of the form helps our volunteers. If there are questions, this information helps them a quick phone call for clarification.
- Unfortunately, we are not able to make considerations for children with allergies. If your child has allergies, we recommend he/she does not participate in our Hot Lunch program.
Fundraising Lunch Program
Subway, Dairy Queen, Boston Pizza, and Edo Japan provide fundraising lunches.
Hot Dog lunches are offered every week in September and various other times of the year.
Fundraising Lunch Guidelines
- Please read the forms carefully. There are no special orders; lunches come as-is. If your child has an allergy please do not order the lunches as we have no control over the food items.
- Write Fundraising Lunch, your child's name and class on payment envelopes.
- Write your child's name and class on the top of the form.
- Only include payment for the lunch order. All other payments should be submitted separately.
- Families can submit order forms and payment for all children in one envelope. Please label all forms carefully.
- Absolutely no late orders will be accepted after the cut-off date.
- Lunches cannot be saved for the next day due to health regulations.
- There are no refunds for missed lunches.
- Before ordering, double check lunch dates against field trips.
- Money for fundraising lunches can be handed either to the homeroom teacher or the office.
We always welcome new volunteers. Please contact Anais at firstname.lastname@example.org.